I am a specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics with studies in Human Reproductive Biology, Lower Genital Tract Pathology, Colposcopy and Menopause. “One of my main professional satisfactions is to be able to help those who want a child, and see their dream come true.”
- Medical Surgeon and Midwife, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
- Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Hospital Universitario Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
- Subspecialization in Human Reproductive Biology, Hospital Universitario Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
Courses and trainings
- Lower genital tract pathology and colposcopy.
- Head of Residents in Reproductive Biology, HU.
- Consejo Mexicano de Ginecología y Obstetricia A.C.
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- Colegio de Ginecología y Obstetricia de Quintana Roo.
- Federación Mexicana de Colegios de Obstetricia y Ginecología, A.C.
- Integral Gynecology and Fertility.
Have you seen me in
I have participated in I have participated in different national and foreign media, making known about
of the specialty and my advanced knowledge in Human Reproductive Biology
Experience in numbers
Years of experience in Human Reproductive Biology
Years of experience in Gynecology and Obstetrics
In vitro fertilization cycles